The MLEEB offer for the economy. Cooperation offer of the Małopolska Laboratory of Energy Efficient Building L-6 with the economy:
The research offer is addressed to producers of building materials, designers, developers and private investors.
Research will be carried out on equipment and infrastructure produced under the MRPO (Małopolska Regional Operational Programme) project no. MRPO.05.01.00-12-089 / 12
STUDIES ON BUILDING MATERIALS
- Measurements of thermal characteristics of building partitions.
- Measurement of thermal conductivity of materials.
- Tests of thermal conduction coefficient.
- Measurements of heat flow parameters.
- Precise tests of thermal characteristics of walls, windows and doors.
- Tests on selected parameters of photovoltaic panels , among others on energy-efficiency of photovoltaic modules, the degree of energy conversion of solar radiation into electricity in the cells made in different types of technology.
STUDIES ON BUILDINGS
- Air tightness tests of buildings using the Blower Door method.
- Thermo-vision measurements to diagnose thermal insulation of partitions in a building.
- Taking three-dimensional thermo-visual scans.
- Tests on thermal comfort feelings in different conditions of use.
- Tests on the microclimate of the rooms.
- Making a 3D inventory.
- Making measurements of volumetric air flow through diffusers and ventilation grills.
- Detection of dustiness from the air such as: dust, smoke, oil mist, soot.
- Measurements of sound levels.
SIMULATION ANALYSES OF ENERGY-EFFICIENT BUILDINGS
- Tests and modelling of heat gains from solar radiation through transparent partitions to the rooms.
- Testing the influence of adjustment and intelligent control systems on the quality of the indoor climate.
- Estimating operational costs of individual systems in the context of anticipated investment costs for individual technologies.
- Calculations of energy costs for a building built in the considered technologies and taking into account the use of the object’s own energy sources.
- Studies on the influence of individual energy saving measures in a building on its energy qualification.
TECHNICAL CONSULTANCY IN THE FIELD OF ENERGY-EFFICIENCY, INSTALLATION SOLUTIONS OF HEAT SOURCES, INCLUDING RENEWABLE ONES
- Studies on the characteristics of supply and exhaust elements as well as other elements in the ventilation and air conditioning installation.
- Studies on the influence of various room functions and various air conditioning and heating
- systems on comfort parameters and indicators.
DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE PROJECTS FOR IMPLEMENTING ENERGY- EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGIES IN LOW ENERGY CONSTRUCTIONS
- Consultations on architectural and construction projects.
- Designing energy-efficient buildings.
- Energy simulations of objects.
- Expertise on energy-efficiency of buildings.
- Trainings in the field of energy-efficient construction and energy- efficiency of buildings.